Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO)
Professionals with at least 5 years of experience in 3 of the 5 below domains:
- Domain 1 covers Policy, Legal, and Compliance issues involved in the executive management of an Information Security Program.
- Domain 2 is concerned with Audit and Risk Management, including understanding your organization's risk tolerance and managing accordingly.
- Domain 3 covers many of the day-today aspects of the CISO job including project, technology, and operations management.
- Domain 4 delves into the technology of the CISO's role but from an executive perspective.
- Domain 5 covers Finance and Strategic management, some of the key skills that help CISOs rise to the live of their peer C-Level executives.
After the completion of the workshop, trainees will need to register with EC-Council for the application of the C|CISO Exam Eligibility before sitting for the C|CISO online examination.