Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO)
Non-SCS members who register for the workshop and exam will be given a free SCS membership worth S$224.70 on the first year of their enrolments and will get to enjoy an array of benefits.
Here are some of the benefits you will be able enjoy:
- 3 events a week - Our events, at least 70% are free for members, broaden knowledge and network needed to stay relevant in this fast-changing industry.
- 13 specialist groups - Our specialist groups enable members to develop domain expertise and engage with likeminded professionals.
- 6 certifications - Our certification programmes help aspiring professionals achieve their career potential and attain industry recognitions.
- Free or subsidised tickets to our branded events
- Free or subsidised tickets to our exclusive networking events
- Free career support through SCS TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiatives
- Free publications and resources
* InfoPier - An official infocomm registry managed by SCS with the latest updates on trends, training & development courses and incentives to chart your professional development
Holders of the C|CISO Certificate will enjoy free SCS-IS Chapter membership for the first year. The IS Chapter of the Singapore Computer Society was set up with the following objectives:
- Develop infocomm security knowledge and skills through knowledge sharing, networking and other capability development initiatives
- Catalyst for professional collaboration among the infocomm security community in the public and private sectors