Be On Track for Greater Resilience with CITBCM
Certification in IT Business Continuity Management (CITBCM)
Today, information is fast in becoming the new currency of business. As a result, business continuity has become an integral part of the IT lexicon and is paramount to recovery during crises or emergencies. Become one of the world's first to be certified in CITBCM, which critically equips you with three important components of IT Disaster Recovery, Data Centre Management and Business Continuity Management. Now, you have the competitive edge in in ensuring business continuity through the resilience of IT systems and infrastructure.
- The world's first ITBCM certification that equips you with three important components of IT Disaster Recovery, Data Centre Management and Business Continuity Management
- Provides extensive coverage on Singapore Standards 507 and 540
"Companies view Singapore as a critical hub in their global operations and IT is a clear enabler of the core functions of business. These companies have expressed a need to manage business continuity for corporate resilience at a higher level and we are glad that SCS has responded to this need. As a certification that covers the three areas of IT environment, infrastructure and business continuity, CITBCM will position Singapore's infocomm industry and manpower to capture more opportunities for Singapore to host critical global operations hubs.
Mr. Andrew Khaw
Industry Development Group
Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore
- intend to make a career as IT Manager in BCM
- are engaged in management of data centre and business continuity
- are an experienced IT Managers who want to attain recognised professional qualification
The certification examines the candidate's competence in 7 key competency areas:
- Program Management
- Risk Management
- Business & Technology Impact Analysis
- Resiliency Strategy
- Planning and Testing
- Crisis Communications Management
- Audit, Review and Maintenance
Candidates will be certified via two formats:
- Submission of a dossier for the purpose to demonstrate the professional competence and experience in IT Disaster Recovery, Data Centre Management and Business Continuity
- Examination by SCS appointed examination agent
Click here for eligibility criteria.
You can be certified in CITBCM in one of the following levels:
- CITBCM (Senior)
- CITBCM (Associate)
- CITBCM (Affiliate)
CITBCMs have a professional obligation to themselves, to their employers and to the profession to sustain their skills and knowledge through on-going professional development, it is required that the certified IT Business Continuity managers be re-certified every five years.