A Project Manager is a project manager. Until CITPM.
Certification in IT Project Management (CITPM)
Gain the widely recognised and defacto standard for IT project management competence and professionalism today. If you are an IT project management professional who seeks to make your mark of quality, here is your chance for recognition!
- World's first IT project management certification
- Supported by Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore
- Regionally recognised and backed up by more than 600 organisations
- Preferred criterion for evaluation of government IT projects
- Accredited by National University of Singapore , Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Institute of Management and University of Adelaide
"The CITPM is a professional certification which is a means for employers and clients to identify qualified IT Project Managers who are skilled and knowledgeable in implementing successful IT projects. Hence, being certified through the robust criteria and assessment process, sets one apart. It also challenges us to continue to improve our skills to retain the certification. I encourage IT Project Managers to attain this professional recognition."
Pauline Lim, CITPM (Senior)
Director, Business Application Systems
Central Provident Fund Board
- Intend to make a career in the information systems as an IT project manager
- have been a project team leader, systems analyst or systems development practitioner
- or have been an experienced project manager who wants a recognised professional qualification
The certification examines the candidate's competence in 12 areas of IT project management.
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Managing Project Costs
- Managing Project Quality
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Managing Project Risks
- Project Procurement Management
- Client/Customer Relations
- Managing Complexity
Candidates will be certified via the Submission of a dossier for the purpose to demonstrate the professional competence in the practical development of the project undertaken.
Click here for eligibility criteria.
You can be certified in CITPM in one of the following levels:
- CITPM (Senior)
- CITPM (Associate)
- CITPM (Affiliate)
As project managers have a professional obligation to themselves, to their employers and to the profession to sustain their skills and knowledge through on-going professional development, it is required that the certified IT project managers be re-certified every five years.