Certified Manager of Software Quality
Excel in Your Career with A Global Certification!
It takes a multitude of skills and cross-discipline competency to excel as a Software Quality Manager. The Certified Manager of Software Quality (CMSQ) provides employers and IT professionals alike an objective assessment of their skills in software quality management. The CMSQ seeks to validate your level of professional competency in the principles of software quality assurance. It also reinforces the skills and capabilities required for you to manage the software quality assurance function. CMSQ helps to define the skill categories associated with managing software quality duties in order to evaluate skill mastery in Quality Planning and Execution; Quality Management; and Communications and Relationships.
This certification is now a worldwide standard for software quality assurance managers and aspiring software quality assurance managers.
| Managed by
||In collaboration with |
- Quality Principles and Concepts
- Quality Leadership
- Quality Baselines (Assessments and Models)
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Planning and Execution
- Quality Management
- Communications and Relationships
- Definition, Building, Implementing, and Improving Work Processes
- Quality Control Practices
- Metrics and Measurement
- Internal Control and Security
To qualify for candidacy, each applicant shall:
- Currently hold an active Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) Certification (recommended, but not required)
- Be working in the field covered by the certification designation.
- Be prepared to take the required manager's level examination.
- AND must meet one of the following three prerequisites:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college-level institution and four years of experience in the software quality assurance field.
- An associate degree and six years of experience in the software quality assurance field.
- Eight years of experience in the software quality assurance field.
The CMSQ Certification is one level up from the CSQA Certification. The knowledge expected of a CMSQ candidate is the same knowledge as presented in the CSQA Preparatory Workshop hence professionals with sufficient software quality assurance experience can choose to take up CMSQ Certification directly.
CMSQ candiate can choose to revisit the software quality assurance domains by attending the CSQA Preparatory Workshop. Click here for the CSQA Preparatory Workshop schedules.
Attain the Distinguished Mark of the QA Profession Today!
Click here for fees.