Certified Manager of Software Quality
The CMSQ program intends to establish standards for management qualification and continuing improvement of professional competence. This certification program helps to:
- Define the tasks (skill categories) associated with managing software quality duties in order to evaluate skill mastery.
- Identify an individual's willingness to improve professionally.
- Acknowledge attainment of an acceptable standard of professional competency.
- Aid organizations in selecting qualified managers.
- Motivate managers with responsibilities relating to software quality to maintain their professional competency
- Assist individuals in improving and enhancing their organizations software quality programs.
At the end of the course the participant will be able to understand:
- Quality Principles and Concepts
- Verification and Validation Life Cycle Quality Framework
- Review and Testing Techniques
- Quality Assurance Activities
- QA Planning
- Process Improvement Models
- Metrics and Measurement
- Outsourcing and Subcontracting Processes