Certified Software Quality AnalystFrequently Asked Questions
1. Can non SCS members take part in this Certification Program?
Yes, all registrants in Singapore will be given free SCS membership for the 1st year of their enrolment. This means that all eligible applicants automatically become SCS members and enjoy an array of benefits offered by SCS ranging from professional development seminars to networking events.
2. Do I have to take the examination to attain the CSQA certification?
Yes, you have to take the exam.
3. What is the exam format?
The exam consists of two parts (Part 1: 100 multiple choice, Part 2: 12 short answer / essay). The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours which includes an optional ten minute break after Part 1 of the exam.
4. How do I study for the exam?
There is no specific outline of study curriculum established by Software Certifications. Candidates are responsible for their own study and preparation.
5. How can I register for the exam?
You can register for CSQA certification program HERE.
6. When will my certification expire?
The tenure of the CSQA certification is 3 years. CSQA holders can apply for re-certification to maintain the professional title.
7. Who can I contact for more information on CSQA certification?