Certified Software Quality Analyst
The Certified Software Quality Analyst program is intended to establish standards for initial qualification and continuing improvement of professional competence. This certification program helps to:
Define the tasks (skill categories) associated with software quality duties in order to evaluate skill mastery.
Identify an individual's willingness to improve professionally.
Acknowledge attainment of an acceptable standard of professional competency.
Aid organizations in selecting and promoting qualified individuals.
Motivate personnel with responsibilities to software quality to maintain their professional competency.
Assist individuals in improving and enhancing their organization's software quality program
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to understand:
- Quality Principles and Concepts
- Verification and Validation Life Cycle Quality Framework
- Review and Testing Techniques
- Quality Assurance Activities
- QA Planning
- Process Improvement Models
- Metrics and Measurement
- Outsourcing and Subcontracting Processes