Certified Software Quality Analyst
Invest on suitable training programme for your career development and be the best of who you are in your area of expertise. SCS works hand in hand with government agencies to provide affordable training programmes for our ICM community so you can just focus on what's important during your learning journey.
For Individuals and or Companies
|Name of Funding||Singapore Citizen||Singapore PR||Foreigner|
| Critical Infocomm Technology
Resource Programme Plus (CITREP )
Programme (CITREP) was established by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) since 1996 with the objective to accelerate the development of emerging, critical and specialised infocomm skills to meet Singapore's infocomm manpower needs.
Under CITREP , IDA will partner training providers to develop and offer quality infocomm professional development technology courses in areas aligned to build local core of ICT professionals with Smart Nation capabilities.
Training courses and certifications which impart knowledge and skills in the identified skill areas will be evaluated and endorsed under CITREP . Self-sponsored trainees and organisations sponsoring their employees in these endorsed courses and certifications can apply for CITREP funding support.
- Up to 70% of the nett payable certification / assessment fees, capped at $500 per trainee.
Eligibility Criteria for CITREP Funding Support
- Be a Singapore Citizen, unless otherwise stipulated by IDA.
- Be enrolled for CITREP by the endorsed course providers for their intended courses or certifications before commencement.
- Commence the endorsed training courses or certification examinations between 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017 (or otherwise stipulated by IDA).
- Meet the admission criteria set by the Course Provider or Certification Awarding Body (CAB).
- The sponsoring organisation must be incorporated or registered in Singapore.
- Employees of Local Government Agencies are not eligible. However, employees of these organizations can qualify under the self-sponsored category.
For Certification Fees Support, the trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination.