Certified Software Testing Professional
Course & Examination
|Free Briefing Session
For CSTP Programme
|To be confirmed|
|CSTP Course & Exam Schedule|
Course: 23 - 27 October 2017 (Open for Registration)
Exam: 1 November 2017
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Fees in this program are non-refundable and non-transferable
|Training Course Fees||Certification/Exam Fees|
(Note: fees are exclusive of 7% GST and subject to change without prior notice)
Be an Expert in the Software Testing now!
Participants will be trained in key aspects of software testing to meet the desired quality and security for ICT systems:
- Software testing principles and processes in ICT systems
- Development and test environment setup
- Test planning, test case design and reporting
- Black box testing
- White box testing
- Security testing
- To develop a test plan and set up, or use, the build-and-test environment based on the given project requirement
- To develop test cases along with the appropriate test data based on the given project's functional specification, and use cases
- To perform static and dynamic code analysis and report the issues discovered in a partially or completed software system
- To generate and analyze software metrics and measures, code coverage and implementation quality of the system and report the findings
- To perform functional, regression, performance, security, and integration tests using various test cases and scenarios developed in prior steps for the system provided and to report the test results
The practical assessment will assess the participants' ability to:
- Create a suitable test plan and set up, or use, the test environment
- Develop suitable test cases and measure its effectiveness
- To identify, generate and report various software metrics of a given system
- Use various testing tools and apply appropriate testing techniques at various stages of SDLC
Retaking of both practical and theory assessment with payment of full assessment fees is required only if participant fails the first sitting of practical assessment only. The second sitting will be held concurrently with the subsequent batch's assessment.
Retaking of the theory assessment is non-chargeable for the second time only if participant fails the first sitting of theory assessment.
Upon failure of either the theory or practical or both assessments in the second sitting, and with intention to sit for a third attempt at the assessment, the participant is required to pay the full exam fees.
Each participant is eligible for a maximum of three sittings for the assessments of either the practical or the theory, or both. Upon failure of the third sitting of the assessment, the participant is required to retake the course and will thus only be eligible for the subsequent batch's assessment.