Certified Software Testing Professional
Non-SCS members who register for the course and exam will be given a free SCS membership worth S$224.70 on the first year of their enrolments and will get to enjoy an array of benefits.
Here are some of the benefits you will be able enjoy:
- Professional Recognition
- Network Opportunities
- Free SCS online magazines and International Journals of IT
- Free InfoPier* membership
- Free participation in or special rates for SCS seminars and events
- Exclusive membership to Interest Groups and Technology Industry Chapters
- Discounted rates on seminars and events supported by SCS
- Discounts on products and services offered by our partners
* InfoPier - An official infocomm registry managed by SCS with the latest updates on trends, training & development courses and incentives to chart your professional development
Holders of the CSTP certificate will enjoy free SCS-QA Chapter membership for the first year.
However, their SCS membership must remain valid throughout the certification period of five years.
The QA Chapter of the Singapore Computer Society was set up in with the following objectives:
- To promote awareness and acceptance of quality assurance principles and practices amongst IT professionals in Singapore.
- To provide a forum for QA professionals to network with one another, thereby facilitating sharing of knowledge and experience amonst members.
SCS members will be automatically listed on InfoPier, the first-ever, official Infocomm Registry for infocomm professionals, on the first year of enrolment. Through InfoPier, members have privileged access to a wide range of resources e.g. the latest updates on trends, training and development courses, and incentives to chart your professional development. It also provides the opportunity for IT professionals engage with an active online community to mindshare, seek experts' advices and build up networks of professional ties.