IT Leader Awards - Call for Nominations
SCS encourages you to identify individuals who are deserving of the IT Leader Awards.
Candidates must be nominated by a proposer and a seconder. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
The proposer is fully responsible for preparing the necessary documentation to support the nomination. The information should be as complete as possible and must include the following:
- Candidate's particulars
- Career affiliation or occupation
- Full list of academic qualifications
- List of other honours, awards or offices held with dates if known
- Contributions and achievements that make the candidate eligible and deserving of the award
- Any other supporting documentation or information to support the nomination
IT Leader Awards 2018
(For IT Leader of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year and Professional of the Year)
IT Youth Award 2018
Completed forms should be submitted to the IT Leader Awards Secretariat via any of the following ways:
All nominations and information submitted will be kept confidential.
Selection will be conducted by a panel of judges from the business, public sectors and academia. The panel's decisions are final.